McKinsey webinar "“The Future of Work After COVID-19"
Dear Distinguished Guest,
You are cordially invited to join McKinsey & Company’s regional webinar for publicly listed companies in Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, on the topic of “The Future of Work After COVID-19” on Tuesday, March 30, at 16.00-16.45 hrs. (Bangkok time).
In the session, Dr. Jonathan Woetzel, senior partner and director of the McKinsey Global Institute, Li-Kai Chen, senior partner from McKinsey’s Kuala Lumpur office, and Jeongmin Seong, partner from the McKinsey Global Institute, will share their insights on:
- How the pandemic has accelerated global trends that will reshape work
- Skills transition examples from China
- Implications of the future of work for companies in Southeast Asia
The webinar will conclude with a short Q&A. Please feel free to submit your questions to McKinsey’s speakers in advance at mckinsey_SEA_forums@mckinsey.com
Joining the session
- Please feel free to forward this invitation to colleagues in your organization who might be interested in joining.
We look forward to welcoming you to our session.
- ลงทะเบียน RegistrationTHB 0THB 00THB 0