McKinsey&Co. Session 17: “Thai banking and the productivity imperative,”
Dear Distinguished Guest,
You are cordially invited to join McKinsey & Company’s webinar on, “Thai banking and the productivity imperative,” on Wednesday, August 26, at 16.00-17.00 hrs. (Bangkok time).
This session aims to spotlight the productivity imperative for Thai Banks emerging from COVID-19, and share lessons learned from leading banks across Asia Pacific.
This session will feature:
A guest speaker from the banking industry
- Mr. Raghu Singh, Head of Digital Value and Strategic Cost Management from DBS Bank
- Mayven Naicker, Partner and Banking Leader from McKinsey’s Bangkok office
- Jonathan Michael, Partner and Asia Banking Productivity Leader from McKinsey’s Sydney office
Moderating the session will be
- Bharath Kumaran, Associate Partner from McKinsey’s Singapore office.
- ลงทะเบียน RegistrationTHB 0THB 00THB 0