McKinsey & Co. Expert Series Session 2 | How to respond effectively to the crisis!
Dear Distinguished Guest,
Following last week’s expert session on COVID-19 scenarios, we invite you to join our upcoming session on how companies and other organizations can respond effectively in both the short and longer terms.
In this session, McKinsey experts will share practical examples and approaches to help you respond strongly, and answer your questions via Zoom videoconference on Wednesday, April 8, at 16.00 – 16.45 hrs. (Bangkok time).
The topics for discussion will include:
- Operating an effective COVID-19 nerve center
- Strong cash management
- Emergency cash preservation measures
- Forecasting and avoiding cash / liquidity “crunch points”
- Looking ahead to recover as fast as possible
- Lessons learned and best practices from others
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us. We look forward to welcoming you to our session.
Access Link will be sent to you once you complete your registration.
- ลงทะเบียน RegistrationTHB 0THB 00THB 0